Thursday 21 October 2010

Assignment 1: Mapping Meaning

Our first assigment in Design Studies was all about creating a mindmap to summarise Malcolm Gladwell's book, The Tipping Point. I have to admit I was a little wary of this assigment when we were first told about it as I'm more a bullet point type of person. I found it a little hard to get into at first but after a while I managed to get the hang of it. This assignment has also helped me to condense how many notes to take as I usually make far too many and end up with pages and pages of them.

This first mindmap is a summary of what I thought were the main points in each of the chapters.



My second mindmap is a much more detailed version than the first mindmap. It is also only based on one chapter, the one I found most interesting, The Power Of Context.



No comments:

Post a Comment